Friday, October 16, 2009

Coming soon.. and ideas..

Over the next week I'll be creating a few new pieces... I'm going to work on a fall towel cake, that would work great to give to a hostess at a party your going to, centerpieces etc.. A few Christmas Ideas I have in mind for towel cakes, they would make great Christmas gifts.. and then a Spa Cake.. they would be great for bridal showers, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts for coworkers etc..

I'm also going to try my hand at Tutu's this weekend! My daughter needs one for Halloween so no better time to try then now! :-)

I've had a lot of visitors to this site since I put my link on Kelly's Show Us your Life post. That's exciting!! I'd like to know your opinions! Please leave me a comment letting me know you were here! And hwat kind of giveaway I could try, to get more people to my site!

Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment