Thursday, October 22, 2009

Craft Fairs.

Does anyone out there have any experience with them? I’ve been told by many people that it was something I should pursue, to try and get more business brought in. I’ve researched some in the area, as far as prices, set up etc.
Since I’m just starting up I was trying to think of a way to do this, without having a lot of overhead. Could I make some samples of what I can do, bring along pictures of other ones, and then just take orders? Or do I need to have a large variety on hand, for people to buy then and there?
If you’re in the DFW area and know of any coming up let me know about them! I’d love your feedback on the questions above.. and if you have links to your booth set up, I’d love it!

1 comment:

  1. The craft fairs that I did in Iowa, I had stock on hand and pictures of past things and I took orders. So you can do all three and with the personalization of the towels I would probably have some set up they can take home if they are close to the holidays.

    ReplyDelete