Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 new Kitchen Towel Cakes

Thank you so much for those of you that have helped share my blog and pictures.
Below are 2 of the recent orders I've created.
4 Williams Sonoma Dischloths
4 Williams Sonoma Kitchen Towels
1 Ceramic Cross
1 Black Wire Bowl
Candle
and a picture frame.. please note..
after this picture was taken and I started assembling it,
I realized that frame just didn't go! It was one of the 1st pieces I grabbed
when out shopping, and then found the bowl
and loved it.. so anyway.. I went and bought a new one
that you'll see below.. Just didn't take a new picture
of the "ingredients"
$70

This is a Housewarming Gift
the recipients last name starts with a
"W" so I thought it would be cute
to do a little something in the frame.
6 pc Kitchen Towel Set
6 pc Dishcloth set
5 pc Bamboo wooden Spoon set
1 kitchen scrub brush
1 Stoneware Pie Pan
$50

Both of these were custom orders
I could duplicate most of the items

No comments:

Post a Comment