Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kitchen Towel Cake

I have a realtor that has asked I put together a Kitchen Towel Cake for her. She'd like to give it to a client after closing. So here is what I've got!
She wanted Green and Beige, nice neutral colors...
Included in this are 5 Kitchen Towels, 2 Dish Cloths, A Stoneware Pie Pan
a Glade Reed Diffuser set, Kitchen Sponge, and a magnetic Calendar and
To Do List pad.


close up of some contents

All wrapped up, topped off with some flowers and ribbon




Close up of the towels..


And the finished product wrapped in Tulle
$55.00
$15.00 S/H UPS
This can be duplicated, or changed up to suit what your looking for..
Perfect for Housewarming gifts.. New neighbors..
Thank you gift to a hostess having a holiday party..
Teachers gift...
While shopping for this one I found the cutest Fall items.
Cute little turkey towels on a fall platter,
finished off with some fall cookie cutters,
fall leaves around the edges.. tied off with some raffia...
SO CUTE!!!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!!!
    I am just stopping by to thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment. I treasure every one!
    Blessings to you,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete