Thursday, March 4, 2010

My favorite "supplier" :-)


I've done a few custom diaper cakes for customers that wanted personalized blankets, bibs, burp cloths etc for their "cake".  I was introduced to Custom Designs by Mimi from a friend, and they happen to live near me!  I love the fabric choices she has access too, she's super friendly, very efficient, and has great turn around time!  So while your trying to come up with ideas on things youd like to have on your diaper cake, be sure to check out Wendy's shop below... and tell her I sent you!  If you don't see something you like, message her and I'm sure she can help you find it! They have a ton of fabric on hand, and will likely have what your looking for!!

You can view her Etsy Shop by clicking here.

This is one of my new favorite pieces of hers.

And look at this sweet puppy fabric!!!


Looking for something for that sports fan mom to be?
 Thank you for stopping by!  Remember during the month of March I'm offering free personalization on diaper cakes up to 7 letters!  Or 10% off of your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment