Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first Tutu!!

As the opportunities have come up I've been trying to learn new things to create, to sell hopefully. My daughter wanted a TuTu for her Halloween Costume, so I set out to make my own!  I had a lot of fun learning something new and can't wait to make more!!  This one is in Royal Blue and Black.. Interested in one?  Tell me the waist size and colors you'd like.  Each TuTu would cost $20.  Thinking your favorite sports team colors, Red/Green for Xmas.. etc.. a childs favorite colors.. would make a great Christmas Gift.
View them on my Etsy Shop here
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5235011
And here would be my "model" wearing hers along with her Halloween Costume.  We attached some spiders to it, and shes going as  "punkrocker".  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment